Polished Concrete in Kansas City
Businesses across the world juggle with light arrangements in rooms. But polished concrete reflects light very well and making the place roomy and well illuminated. It’s also known to help reduce energy consumption due to low use of lighting on highly polished concrete floors.
Durable: With only a little care and maintenance, polished concrete flooring can be made to last a lifetime. Unlike other surfaces, you do not have to worry about regular upkeep. Just polish it regularly and it’s ready to go! — looking like new again!
Some of our our Polished Concrete work found in the Kansas City area include:
Benefits of Stained Concrete:
- Easy to maintain: A thorough job of polishing plus sealing ensures that the floor is scratch and abrasion resistant. To clean just mop with a wipe cloth.
- Suitable for Kansas City Climate: Concrete floors offer a cool surface and are suitable for the climate in the city here.
- Cost effective: Unlike wood they don’t have to be polished once every few years. And unlike tiles, they don’t lose their sheen. It’s a time job.
- Slip resistant: Using a proper sealer ensures that the floors are slip resistant
- Versatile: Concrete floors can be used to replicate almost every floor type including marble, granite and even brick.
Why Choose Us for Polished Concrete floors or Concrete Polishing in the Kansas City area?
- Concrete Sealing
- Concrete Polishing & Polished Concrete Maintenance
- Grinding & Concrete Repair Work
- Epoxy Flooring and Coating
- Concrete Coating Removal and Recoating
- Concrete Overlaying, etc.
- Pool Coating
- Patio Staining
- Floor Grinding
We can help you transform any boring and dull flooring into a vibrant and shining floor within no time. We’ve worked with hundreds of clients in and around Kansas City to create hundreds of flooring designs. Contact us below for a FREE estimate… Why not?