Foot problem is common in people with old concrete floors and, if ignored, can lead to serious complications. This is because; such problem can cause nerve damage and poor blood circulation to the legs and feet. The old concrete floors also make these injuries difficult to heal. So, it’s must to change your concrete floors with the help of concrete contractors in Kansas City, when the time comes. Here let me give some tips how to eliminate your foot pain and keep your foot healthy in 4 step process.
Change your old Concrete Flooring
- Hire one of the right concrete contractors in Kansas City to change your old concrete flooring. It’s the first and best solution to eliminate your foot pain.
- Make your choice, by talking to multiple contractors.
- Check their references and their ratings and reviews from their past customers.
- Finalize and fix the date for installing a concrete floor, which will reduce your leg pain.
Wear Appropriate Footwear
- Invest in some sneakers than high heal. Also, use flip flops when in a home; this will reduce the foot pain by shifting your weight from foot to foot.
- Concentrate on selecting the right size and type of the sneakers and flip-flops.
Note: Buy quality socks and use it during the winter season, if you are experiencing the leg pain
Keep Floors Clean and Dry
Install proper polished concrete in Kansas City which fit your house. Also, change your old concrete flooring and maintain your new flooring clean and neat. Keep your floor clean always dry; this is because it prevents injuring yourself from slipping and foot problem.
Stretching Your Foot
Go for the leg massage center once in the month, stretch your foot daily once and give massage to your leg by yourself; this can really help you in the healing process.
The stretching routine, practices will keep free of heel pain.
1. Stretch your calves
2. stretch your plantar fascia
Not only these stretches will help you in reduce, but doing prevent plantar fasciitis.
Walking on your old concrete for 8 or 12 hours can be brutal on the feet and cause long-term injury or permanent damage to muscles. To prevent this, it’s better to change your concrete and upgrade your house from one of the concrete contractors in Kansas City.